Aug 13, 2012

Educational Weekend


Hello Monday, I sincerely despise you. 

I'm just like anyone else, I love having weekends and hate when they end. They are always too short; and weekdays are too long. If I were to rule the world, I would make it so that weekends are 5 days, and work days are only 2 days; with the same pay. I would be an excellent ruler.

My weekend was very educational. I learned many life lessons. Some of the most important lessons are below. Look and Learn.

Lesson #1: My adorable little nephew CAN get cuter. I am seriously obsessed with this little guy. I remember when my sister announced that she was going to be having a little baby. It was cool at the time. But, as the day got closer and her belly began to grow- it all seemed much more real and exciting. I didn't understand how much I could love a little baby I just met so much. That first time I saw him, he won me over.


Before
After


 Lesson #2: You don't HAVE to be redneck to enjoy a good ol' fashion demolition derby. On Saturday night we tagged along with Greg's brother, his wife, and their  friends. It was  the first demolition derby Greg and I had ever  been to. I honestly didn't really know what to expect, but it was really fun. There were some really odd people doing some really odd things. But, it is what it is.  Here is a picture of my favorite/scariest part:


Lesson #3: I CAN take a picture and not make a weird, overly-excited face. Here it is folks.
First  Attempt


Second Attempt

Lesson #4: I have started doing nails a little here and there. I have a Gelish kit and normally only do one color. Well my little sister is getting sealed next week and wanted a french tip. I was hesitant to try, but I got the stuff over the weekend and tried it on myself, and I'm not gonna lie- I'm impressed. Evidence below:That is all for now! I hope you had a great weekend, too! Only a few more days until the next one! Tootles! 
And my right hand isn't half-bad either!

No comments: