Aug 10, 2012

Him + Her

I just wanted to do a quick introduction about Greg and myself. We both filled out a little survey dealio. 

Here is Greg's take on the questions...
What is her name? Kristi
How long have you been together? 3 and a half years
How long did you date? 10 months
How old is she? 27
Who eats more?
Me
Who said I love you first?
Me
Who is taller? Me
Who can sing better? Me
Who is smarter? Me
Who does the laundry? Me
Who pays the bills? Me
Who sleeps on the right side?
.Me
Who mows the lawn? N/A but it would be me
Who cooks dinner? .Me
Who drives? Me
Who is more stubborn? Kristi
Who kissed who first?
I kissed her first
Who asked who out first?
I asked her
Who proposed? Me
Who is more sensitive? Who has more siblings? Kristi-both
Who wears the pants? ME!!!
Isn't he funny? Yeah, I didn't think so either. He said, "Well, I am there to supervise" -his words, not mine. Punk.
Here is my take on it... 
What is his name? Gregory Kurt Maynes
How long have you been together? Since March 2009, so about 3.5 years.
How long did you date? Our (second) first date was on March 27th.. and he asked me to marry him on October 10th.
How old is he? 27.. but a few months older.
Who eats more?
Greg
Who said I love you first?
Technically me. Greg drove me home from a date one night and he was extremely sick. As I got out of the car I said something like, "Feel better, I love you!" ... He didn't hear me and asked me to repeat myself. So I said, "Feel better..." I took off the I love you part, because I was afraid it would freak him out... Then one day after my work summer party, he said it.
Who is taller? Greg by a few inches.
Who can sing better? Undecided, he sings more than I do.
Who is smarter? Probably Greg. He remembers everything.
Who does the laundry? Both. We both do a fair share of the laundry. He isn't picked on and have to do it all himself.
Who pays the bills? He says that he does.. but I'm the one with the check book. However, we are both in charge of paying certain bills.
Who sleeps on the right side?
If you are looking at the bed, he is on the right side.
Who mows the lawn? Our apartment manager. :)
Who cooks dinner?
Who drives? Greg does usually, but I sometimes take a turn
Who is more stubborn? We are both pretty stubborn.. I think he's more so though.
Who kissed who first?
Greg
Who asked who out first?
First-first date, I did. Second-first date, he did.
Who proposed? Greg
Who is more sensitive? Who has more siblings? I win on both accounts.
Who wears the pants? He likes to think he is. But I'm the boss. ;)
That is just a little on us... I'll be back later telling more info on "our story"!

No comments: