Sep 24, 2012

Busy weekend!



I had such a great, but busy weekend! I hope you did, too!

On Friday some of the girls I work with had a GNO! It was filled with:



It was beyond delightful. I love Wingers, but Greg hates it. So it was nice going with some friends! I still can't decide if I liked the movie, or not. Has anyone else seen it yet?

Saturday was booked solid, too. I had a much needed hair appointment that morning and went dark, I love it!

I'm not trying to look retarded, just showin' the red-ness



Then I went on to doing some math homework. I really, really despise math. It is completely useless... anyways, then I did my sister-in-law's hair for homecoming and helped a little with her make up. She looked so cute! I'm still waiting on a final picture.

That night we went with Greg's friend and his wife to Spaghetti Factory and tried going to the SLC temple, but got there a little late. So instead, we got a tour of the conference center. I have been a few times before, but it was so nice to see it again.

Then on Sunday, after the Brigham City Temple dedication we took my parents to see the house! Are you (as if anyone even reads this) sick of hearing about the house? Well, too bad. :) 

I'm SO glad we went and saw the house again, it has come a long more than I thought it would have. The garage door is on, the interior doors have been delivered, the baseboards arrived as well, and the outside is at the beginning of being stucco'd (sp?)!! 

I can't wait to see it progress! Its so exciting. I have sort of forgot all the colors we picked, so hopefully I'll still like them. Haha! Here are a few pictures so far.

Doesn't the sky look cool?

The side-view

Our adoorable doors..see what I did there?

Us in front of the humble abode (sp?)

I have been getting a little nervous about our decision to move to Eagle Mtn, but each time I see it I know we made the right choice. Its so exciting, but I've never lived this far away from my family, which will be hard to adjust to. I guess we'll have to host some holiday and/or random party/get-together's so people will consider visiting us. :)

Sunday night I started making cake pops, but it was mostly a fail because I didn't allow them to freeze all of the way at first. But here are the few I did that were successful!

I have a love/hate relationship with these things. They are a pain to make (not hard, just annoying) but SOO delicious to eat!



2 comments:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I'm just stalking!!!!!!!!! just so that's clear.

I love to eat cake pops. I'd rather die then make them.

Girl, I was hoping you would say whether or not you liked the movie, alas you're undecided so I have to decide if I should see it.. man.

Kristi said...

Sorry to leave you hangin'. I liked the movie for the most part. My husband on the other hand thought it was stupid. But I scare easily. So, I'd say its pretty decent. Let's go with 6.5 out of 10 stars? :)Thanks for stalking! :)