Sep 18, 2012

Decisions, decisions..

Life is SO good! We've been so blessed and many good things are happening. Last week we were able to meet with the builder and finalize things we want for our house. Supposedly I was a little bratty about the things I wanted, but I don't believe it for a second!

We chose dark hardwood floors and semi-dark cabinets. We got to pick out our granite counter-top color. We chose medium/neutral tile and carpet. (The carpet we didn't agree on, but I totally won that war!) We also had to pick out the grout color.. who knew that could be so hard!? I can't remember what else we picked out, but it was fun but also overwhelming.

We're lucky that we had such great features to choose from that didn't cost extra. The only things we are adding on is oil-brushed bronze fixtures and stainless steel appliances. Its gonna be SWEET! To be honest, I'm a little nervous about an oil-brushed bronze faucet, with a stainless steel sink/basin. Here is a picture I found online: 



What do you think?

We also got to visit our new house on Sunday, to show Greg's parents. It was SO fun going out to see it. I got super excited all over again. Here are some pictures from the trip.





Is it not the cutest thing you've ever seen? Yeah, I didn't think so. ;)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the sink colors! Can't wait to see it! That's so exciting!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I love that sink, P.S. It's beautiful.

Kristi said...

Thanks girlies! We stuck with it, so we'll see if I like it in real life. But I guess I don't really have a choice. HAHA!