Oct 3, 2012

Nickname?



I've really never had a nickname, or one that stuck. I remember when I was little I was always jealous of people who had nicknames that stuck. As pathetic as this sounds, I used to try and start my own hoping others would catch on.

I half-way lied, I do have one. Time for a confession. I was given the nickname, "Chis", from my dear friend Staci and her sister. To be honest when I was first called that, I cried. Anytime I got a birthday invite or anything my name was spelled wrong. Always. There are just too many ways to spell, Kristi. So when they didn't say my name right, I was crushed. But to this day, I am still,  "Chis" to them.

Back to the purpose of this post. My coworker gets daily words from Urban Dictionary. He was extremely excited about yesterday's word. He was so excited about it, he decided to forward it to me, to share the greatness. Here is the e-mail I  received.




It is a well known fact that I am, as the Urban Dictionary states, a "Glutard". I have been a "Glutard" since February 2005- Crazy huh? I know. Luckily its becoming quite the fad, it makes it a lot easier to find Gluten  Free (GF) products!I really don't know if its an honor to have that title, or somewhat offensive? I'll go with the idea that its an honor.

Sincerely,
The Glutard (?)

P.S. I just found some "swag" that might need to be purchased. Stat. Check it out!

GF Hot chocolate will never be the same...




I could maybe get some ink done? Like a gang or something?



It comes in different colors, SCORE!

No comments: