Oct 8, 2012

Weekend/ Update!

When I was little I dreaded General Conference weekend. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED not having to put on a dress and go to church for 3 hours. But I hated having to sit through all the boring old men's talks. It was pure torture. Now that I'm old and wise, I get so excited for it. I love all of the inspiration they have to offer. At every single conference I feel that there is at least one talk that I swear was meant just for me. I am really looking forward to Novembers Ensign with the Conference recap!


Greg lucked out, I actually made breakfast. I can honestly say this is probably only the second time I've made breakfast for him since we've been married. It turned out delicious though.



He better not get used to this, its a once-in-a-lifetime ordeal


On Sunday after conference we took a little (aka 40 minute'ish) drive up to see our house. It is SO cute. Here are are the updated pics.

Garage!

Entrance

The stone we picked

Siding will be installed here (side)

This will one day be a kitchen

Our (dirty) hardwood floors in the kitchen

Cuuute doors

This is the tile that will be in the entry ways, bathrooms, and laundry space



I cannot even explain how happy and excited I am about this. It will feel so nice to finally be a homeowner! Supposedly the house will be done this Wednesday (October 10th), or Thursday at the latest. I'm guessing it won't really happen. But a girl can dream!

Oh, and because this little boy is the cutest kid alive....




Love,
The Glutard

No comments: